What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A 12 qeek comprehensive workout program to get your bikini body
- Get your shoulders ready for bikini’s and tank’s while working the abs
- Get rid of cellulite dimples – Get your booty high and tight
- Increase your lean muscle mass through strength training
- Gain lean muscle that will help you look lean and toned
- Reach the next level with planks and shoulder taps
- Work your abs and lower back with new variations
- Get that flat, stage, and summer ready stomach
- You can only eat blah, bland and boring foods
- Learn how to work that six pack for summer
- Reach those difficult lower abdominals
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Twelve Week Bikini Guide scores 74.02/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://thegetinshapeworkoutplan.com/guidebookcb, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $34.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thegetinshapeworkoutplan.com you’ll also be taken through to thegetinshapeworkoutplan.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)